Saturday, November 28, 2009

GARRRSMASHRAWRRR!

Okay people. I know I promised a post about my Black Friday experience and I had every intention of doing one. In fact, I already had half of it typed up!

I have no idea what exactly I did just now, but I apparently bumped the wrong button while I was typing and my entire entry disappeared before my eyes. I'm more than a little bit irritated. I will type it up again tomorrow. Mmmkay?

I took the boys to a birthday party today for a little girl I used to nanny for. ZK and Mak have known each other since they were 18 months old. She turned four years old today. I can't believe how quickly the time goes by. Zk will be four in a month!
The two of them stuck together the entire time despite there being at least 30 other children there. They hadn't seen each other in months and could barely contain their excitement. They bounced in the bounce house, played on the swingset and had to sit right next to each other at the table to eat cake. I was so happy Zk could get some time to hang out with Mak again.

Cj spent the entire party on my hip and ate most of my cake and ice cream for me. We were all completely worn out by the time we left for home.

I got lazy and picked up some Chick-Fil-A for dinner. I'm so glad I have a whole other day off tomorrow! It will be spent folding laundry and doing the grocery shopping. Just the way I like it.

No comments: