It's Friday night and ZK is at his Mimi & Grampa's house. From what I hear, he had a fabulous time and over at this end it's not too shabby either. CJ conked out at about 7:45pm and Ace and I got to watch Orphan on Pay Per View. We can't get movies like that when he's here for obvious reasons, so we jumped at the chance to watch a scary movie. If anyone's interested, I loved it and hated it at the same time. It was adequately frightening and not excessively gory. It played on my maternal instincts and made me scream at the television more than a few times. BAYBEES IN DANGER!!!! OMFGSTOPPIT!!!!
I miss ZK terribly and wish I could give him a kiss goodnight but at the same time I'm so relieved that he's in his favorite place on earth with his favorite people EVAR, having fun making paper chains and baking peanut butter cookies and eating "poppa-sicles". He needed to get away and Ace and I needed to be able to watch a scary movie and we need to be able to sleep in until a whole 7:30am.
I'm grateful for people like my mother in-law that can see when I'm past the point of no return and know that all it takes is to give me a break and help my baby to have a good day when I know I just can't give him one this time.
I'm blessed to have people like that in my family's life and I'm definitely grateful for it. Tomorrow I'll be able to pick ZK up and both of us will be able to feel refreshed and actually have a chance to miss each other a bit. It's good.
Everything is good today.
1 week ago

1 comment:
You are a blessing to me!
Post a Comment