Today I sent one of my little ones home with LICE. Needless to say, it wasn't the best day. I totally should have known after yesterday being so great that today would be trouble. That's how it goes.
I spent the day washing every single cloth item in my entire house including curtains and every stuffed animal we own. I feel bad for the little one. I won't say which little one it is, because it's not like having lice is a crime or anything but OMFG LICE IN MAH HOUSE!!
Anyway, I don't feel like writing anything funny or interesting right now. Ace brought home a bottle of Chardonnay for me and I plan to plant myself on my couch and enjoy it as Fox News plays in the background. Then, I will fall face down into bed and sleep soundly until 6:30am when both of my boys will be up and ready to start another day.
Goodnight, Internet. Sleep tight and don't let the head bugs bite!
1 week ago

1 comment:
Its not mine!!! :) Just had to throw that in there! Although it would be kind of funny since its Mikes weekend! haha
Post a Comment